Features of C Programming language
- Middle level Programming language ( It contains all the features of high level Programming language and low level Programming language.)
- Modularity ( With Modularity we can split our c program into many number of modules or small parts that are used again and again.)
- Portability ( C program written in one compiler and can be compiled in different compilers with little or without modification).
- Powerful ( C supports wide verity of data types, functions, loop control statements. It makes c program as powerful programming language).
- Bit Manipulation Bit Manipulation is important feature of C – Programming language. With help of bit manipulation we can manage data at the levels with of bitwise operator.)
Application of C Programming:
- It is used for creating application softwares.
- It used for writing system softwares.
- It is used for writing the embedded code for all electronic devices
- It is also used for writing simulators for various softwares and hardware products.